Dream Job

Ok next.....


7.What is your dream job, and why?

I already accomplished in being a doctor. Well it's used to be my childhood dream job. But now, err no longer a dream. Sebab dah dapat kot. Or maybe sebab i started to see how not so dreamy-thingy job it was. Well, never mind. Let us dream another more dream job for the future. 


A - Full time travele



-coz I miss travelling so much
-coz I miss being in a strange land and being so independent by myself
-coz I miss trying new things and figure out new information
-coz I miss leaving all problem behind me and taking a break from eveything



B -  Tauke library / kedai buku





-coz I love reading so much and i want to read all the book exist in the shop
-coz nobody will dare to stop me from reading the whole book on the spot at that time
-coz I boleh rasa aku kayo dengan ada buku yang berlonggok gitu
-coz  I just love being surrounded by book



C- Writer



- coz I love to tell a tale
-coz I love to read, so I dream to write one
-coz I think a writer is cool!
- coz I do have the passion for writing



D- Housewife


- coz I tak larat nak kerja busy-busy macam doktor selalu! =p


ok, cukup~

3 comments

Al-Manar | June 2, 2014 at 7:38 AM

If you have achieved what you once dreamed of, I congratulate you. My only wish is that, if you are going to be a doctor, a professional persoon, try to improve your language - use either good English or good Malay. To me, being a professional personal person myself, I look down on one who does does not exhibit ability to communicate properly. Make this a dream. I know you can make it, and you will be admired.

FiZ | June 5, 2014 at 10:22 PM

salam.
hi sis.singgah sini baca entry korea awk msa awk jd student dlu.best2 .xsabar akk nk g kroea.:).now dah jadi doctor kan.tahniah2.

Meko | July 11, 2014 at 8:09 PM

wah doc. cita cita paling hebat adalah yg D tu. bile tu doc ? hehehe

Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Text Widget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

Flickr Images