30 Minutes Introspective Challenge

1:15 AM 3 Comments A+ a-

Assalamualaikum~

Phewww, 2012 dah nak habis. Blog ni pun makin lama macam makin sunyi.
Bukan tak ada cerita, cuma makin lama macam makin berat nak menulis.

Anyway since idea pun macam tak berapa ada, saya dan kawan saya plan nak memenuhkan blog dengan challenges tag. Jawab je, senang cerita. Kalau ada benda nak share, baru kita selit-selit sama.

So, first challenge untuk hari-hari terakhir 2012 :


30 DAY INTROSPECTIVE CHALLENGE





** To make things easier, change the 30 days to 30 minutes. Hehe~*

This challenge is all about you: your values, your beliefs, your true essence.  Answer the questions thoughtfully and truthfully in order to gain a greater understanding of who you really are.

1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
     ~Older by appearance, younger by heart. Ewah~

2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
     ~ never trying! Yosh! ~

3. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
     ~ nope. Kalau ada pun, dalam hati je.  ~

4. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
     ~ I'm doing what I believe in - 95% true. ~

5. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
     ~ I'm kind of not sure about it yet since the basic thing is not even done yet too. Tapi hari-hari ada impian baru. boleh tak macam tu? Huhu ~

6. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
     ~ 100% after enough consideration & calculation. I don't like being forced. Lagi dipaksa, lagi saya tak nak buat. =p ~

7. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
    ~ Both. I have a lot of worries in mind. ~

8. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
    ~ Life is full of choices. Choose carefully. Be brave and jangan cengeng. Eh, banyak plak nasihat. ~

9. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
    ~ Of course! But please don't mind my nagging afterward. ~

10. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?  What’s holding you back?
    ~ Shouting out my mind every time I get angry. It's my conscience that hold me back. I'm bad in using the right word during that very moment. ~

11. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
    ~ yes, unconsciously. Tapi secara luaran, I tend to let things go easily. That's why some people say I'm an iron. Bold. Bye! ( tapi ... ) ~

12. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
    ~ I wish I am a joyful simpleton. ~

13. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
   ~ (-_-;) unfortunately no.*kuis-kuis lantai* Terima kasih pada kawan-kawan yang sudi bertahan. sobs ~

14. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
    ~ losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you! *geleng kepala laju-laju* ~

15. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
    ~ dua-dua saya tak suka. humph! *silang tangan*  ~

16. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
    ~ greatest fear? I'm not sure. But hell a lot of fear has had come true. Nasib baik hidup lagi.. ~

17. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset?  Does it really matter now?
    ~ maksudnya waktu umur 18 tahun? *kejap, bukak diary* yup! I remember, but I can handle it better nowadays. =D ~

18. What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special?
   ~ Erm... bila dapat anugerah sekolah rendah dari tangan parent sendiri atas pentas kot. Sebab I've proved myself that I've overcome my fear and make my parent happy and proud of me ~

19. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
   ~ Lepas terlepas dari seksa hiking dalam air dan atas gunung tanpa cermin mata. Worst daymare!  ~

20. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
   ~ Nope. Even dalam satu benda yang nampak macam evil pun, you never know the truth except Him ~

21. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
   ~ Yes....dengan syarat that million dollars boleh gerenti that it can bring me more happiness that the job ~

22. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
   ~ more work that I ENJOY doing. Kalau tak enjoy, it's better to have less of it. ~

23. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
   ~ Nope. Every single new days make hope renewed. Ecewah ~

24. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
   ~ My family! ~

25. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely 
attractive or famous?
   ~ payahnya soalan. But I'd rather get what I want, despite being not extremely attractive and famous~

26. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
   ~ Being alive is being happy, and truly living is make others happy. Eh ke macam mana? ~

27. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
   ~ Urgh, I've got too much experiences. Tambah-tambah bila dah malas nak fikir. Redah je. ~

28. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
   ~ sebab kau tak tahu consequences setiap mistake yang kau buat. Kalau teruk, bahaya weh ~

29. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
   ~ A lot of things can be done then! Ok, kantoi I'm a little bit pessimistic. But it depend actually, I'm kind of optimistic too. Mixed personality. =)   ~

30. Have you learned more about yourself by answering these questions the past 30 days minutes?
  ~ Little bit....but I know myself very well even before this, in and out. Got a lot of bad things to be fixed. Sigh. Fighting! 

(Questions taken from http://www.marcandangel.com/ but compiled by etherealityy.tumblr.com)


Habis!

# sapa nak jawab, tag diri sendiri. terima kasih~ #

3 comments

Write comments
Rossarina™
AUTHOR
December 29, 2012 at 1:44 AM delete

dengan ini aku menge-tag diri sendiri sekianterimekasih haha. menarik ah soalan2 die. i mean, bukan la soalan picisan yang macam tag2 yang aku buat haha.

Reply
avatar
A. A. Madhiah
AUTHOR
December 29, 2012 at 2:43 AM delete

lepas ni aku tag ko dengan semua soalan tag-tag aku buat nak? hehe

Reply
avatar
Rossarina™
AUTHOR
December 29, 2012 at 4:16 AM delete

tanak tanak. aku nak pilih sendiri. haha.

Reply
avatar
Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

There was an error in this gadget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *