20 beautifully illustrated thought-provoking questions

Salam

Sambung tag tadi dengan tag seterusnya

* please don't bother with my over-exceed tulisan picisan. Hari ni hari lepas gian menulis secara rambang. For certain reason, plus esok dah nak masuk rotation Pediatric yang macam horror itu, I need something to sooth  myself. tq. *

20 beautifully illustrated thought-provoking questions

1.if you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
Think first before you act, please. - 
2. is it possible to lie without saying a word?
- Yep. Just keep quiet - 

3. if not now, then when?
- betul3x. Eh tapi kecuali kalau confirm ada peluang yang sama lagi lain kali dan lebih baik untuk tak buat sekarang.

4.  have you done anything lately worth remembering?
- worth to be remembering by myself, yes. Others, entah lah. - 

5. who do you love? what are you doing about it?
- Allah, Rasul, family, friends. Keep trying to be the best for them lah. Apa lagi kan? - 

6.  do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
- both. Tambah-tambah kalau dah betul-betul dekat tebing sabar -

7. when you’re her age, what will matter to you the most?
- Whose age? My mom? Family lah kot rasanya - 

8. do you ask enough questions? or do you settle for what you know?
- ask enough question. Kecuali kalau dah tahu bahawa orang yang ditanya tu jenis jangan-tanya-banyak-benda-karang-lagi-teruk-kau-kena. - 

9. do you celebrate the things you do have?
- yes, I do. Even kadang-kadang it's seems like I don't. No, I really do!

10. when was the last time you tried something new?
- Pegi Wadi Mujib hiking dalam air. *phew* - 

11. which activities make you lose track of time?
- Reading books that I loved, main internet, tengok cerita, berjalan, buat hobb. Uish banyaknya. - 

12. if you could do it all over again, would you change anything?
- If it could bring out something better, why not?. Tapi lebih baik let bygone be bygone rasanya - 

13. what is the difference between living and existing?
- living is being important  for someone (plus bringing happiness to the people), existing is the other way around - 

14. if you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
- as long as I'm in a good condition of mind? - 

15. if you had to teach something, what would you teach?
- Anything I knew - 

16. time or money?
- Both. haha. But I think time has more significance level in my life. Tapi, even money might have more power in this world. huuuu...  -

17. are you aware that someone has it worse than you?
- Yup, I do! That is what I kept saying to myself over and over again. Bersyukur boleh dak? -

18. what makes you smile?
- Anything touch my heart. *pengsan* - 

19. what would you regret not fully doing, being, or having in your life?
- Istiqamah.  Berat ya amat. Haih. - 

20.If you could wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish for?
- get all what I want. masuk Syurga. Jumpa Allah. Walaweh, bahagianya~ - 


tintong! Habis~


1 comment

Anonymous | January 14, 2013 at 5:28 AM

20.If you could wish for
anything that would come true,
what would you wish for?
- get all what I want. masuk Syurga.
Jumpa Allah. Walaweh,
bahagianya~
amin...
-bzam-

Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Text Widget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

Flickr Images