Oak Tree Wannabe

10:31 PM 1 Comments A+ a-

Salam



 - 10 months to go -



The Oak Tree
by Johnny Ray Ryder Jr.


A mighty wind blew night and day.
It stole the Oak Tree's leaves away.
Then snapped its boughs
and pulled its bark
until the Oak was tired and stark.

But still the Oak Tree held its ground
while other trees fell all around.
The weary wind gave up and spoke,
"How can you still be standing Oak?"

The Oak Tree said, I know that you
can break each branch of mine in two,
carry every leaf away,
shake my limbs and make me sway.

But I have roots stretched in the earth,
growing stronger since my birth.
You'll never touch them, for you see
they are the deepest part of me.

Until today, I wasn't sure
of just how much I could endure.
But now I've found with thanks to you,
I'm stronger than I ever knew.




The beginning of the future is getting nearer. Well, can't believe it myself that I've endured this nearly 6 years of ups and downs here. Now, it's only 10 months to go. It's useless to give up at this stage right?

 I wonder where this path will lead me. I'm hoping for a burning bright future for sure. Ameen, Insyallah.

For this final year of med student life, let us appreciate our life in Jordan more. Gain as much as we can to be a good future doctor. And don't give a damn to all the bad side of being a final year student. 

Get strong! Be like an oak tree. And insyallah with His help, we can get through anything. I'm sure!

Ok, Ainul? 

Strive for it! 
Fighting!





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


**and  I do hope Allah will greatly take care of everyone I left in Malaysia for this one critical year. Specially both of my grannies and all my family. Can't wait to show them the fruit of our labor. Insyallah. May everything will be fine, safe and sound till the D-day hit the town.

** please pray for our success please. Your kind du3aaa is highly appreciated. =)


1 comments:

Write comments
August 27, 2012 at 12:23 AM delete

Fighting Ainul....

Be stronger...the future is near...this last few months maybe a critical part now...but gonna be the sweetest part forever once you achive what ever you work for. Insya'Allah...

Reply
avatar
Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

There was an error in this gadget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *