When I'm Sick, I Hate The Hospital

12:33 AM 3 Comments A+ a-

Assalamualaikum

Esok - Ahad 13-11-2011 dah mula sekolah

alamak..





should I wear this thing again for a week? 

Urgh, seriously I hate coming to the hospital in a bad shape. 
Facing a patient who is sick with my also-sick-body is not a good example for others.
And I'm really afraid of infecting the fragile one in the ward. 
Plus, I don't really like the idea of being the only one who has to wear mask. I look like an alien. Again.

Isk, sabar.sabar.
Sakit penghapus dosa.

Never mind,
Just hope everything will gonna be fine later

Esok mula rotation orthopedik - the tulang temulang thingy~
Wish me luck!

jumpa lagi.




3 comments

Write comments
aintch
AUTHOR
November 12, 2011 at 3:09 AM delete

syafakillah kak ainul:)

patutla xnmpak kak ainul kat adrenaline semalam. get well soon insyaAllah!

Reply
avatar
November 12, 2011 at 10:04 AM delete

hukk,comel sgt meow kedua tu.rase nak lempang.

cepat sembuh akk ! =)

Reply
avatar
November 12, 2011 at 11:59 AM delete

ain:
sorry ya ain. memang nak sangat pergi. tapi malam tu mmg takde kawan dr rumah plus badan taksedap sket rasa. nxt time akak dtg ziarah umah korang eh. thanks for the wish =)

ainaa:
huuu.. lempang kuceng tu je ye. tuan blog jangan dilempang sama plak. hehe. tq awak =)

Reply
avatar
Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

There was an error in this gadget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *