Tag sambung-sambung

2:00 AM 5 Comments A+ a-

Salam..

Bosan sungguh hari ni. Barang-barang nak berjalan tak beli lagi. Nak baca buku, tengok movie, rileks semua dah malas nak buat. Jadi, korek-korek balik hutang blog. Aha, ada tiga tag belum buat. Kita setelkan yang satu ni dulu. Dari Arina - Miss Tag yang kalau dia kasi tag mesti panjang berjela-jela.. (^_^)Y

1) My friends are very precious in my life


2) I'm listening to Paradise by T-max


3) Maybe i should start packing my baggage but really not in the mood!


4) I love to sleep as peaceful as i can without any distraction


5) My plan is to have a vacation as soon as possible because i am very bored now!


6) I don't understand why sometimes i can be easily fragile. Hate those feelings.


7) I lost my self now. Let's call Malaysia!


8) People say it hard to always get what you want.. betul2!


9) I'm missing something but i don't know what is it.


10) Love means you are able to accept everything about it.


11) Somewhere around the world, most of my friends are having great time on vacation now ! T_T

12) I'm always searching for the best way to be better. I love thinking!!


13) Forever seems true only in hereafter


14) I do not want to be a fragile person. Life need strength, right?


15) My mobile phone is crying for memory card! No..no.. There are something else more importand..


16) When i wake up in the morning, i will quickly think about my plan for today and hoping that time will stop so i can rest longer.

17) I get annoyed when people disturb me when i need to be alone


18) Parties are fun if you know how to mingle with people around


19) Today i will be busy packing my luggage and leaving Irbid happily


20) Tomorrow i will be in my vacation my beloved friends.. Hopefully, it will be better than before


21) I really want to have nice vacation before starting my hectic life as medical student again


22) I miss my family.


23) What is your phone brand?
Sony Ericson KK501


24) The last 3 digits of my number are 871.


25) What does the second message in your inbox say?
You have misscalled. Send empty SMS or ALERT GET to 9778 to retrieve them.


26) Who was the last person you rang?
Fathiyyah Cairo yang sedang dalam perjalanan ke Syria pula lepas puas jelajah JOrdan.. Wa! Jelesnya!


27) Who was your last missed call from?
Fathiyyah Cairo juga. Dia miss called sampai 5 kali. Sori ye sebab silent handset.


28) What does the oldest message in your inbox say?
"Macam ni, ptg td takde klas then akak lupa kutip. Diaorg kasi kat org lain and akak dah kasi kat n9. Insyallah kheir.."


29) Who comes after J?
tak tau. H kot.


30) Go to your messages, see what the 10th message say.
"okeh2.. kami pun stat lambat sket .. tgk citer.."

31) Who is your network provider?
Orange.


32) How many messages are there in your inbox?
Tak tau. Tapi banyak!


33) Who do you have on speed dial 3?
Tak buat pun.


34) If you're using prepaid card, how much credits do they have?
5 dinars and 12 kursh


35) Who is the first person who comes after C?
D !


36) What do you have as your main ringtone?
Doushite from DBSK


37) Pass this quiz to 10 11 people!
Malas!

5 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
February 3, 2009 at 7:50 PM delete

correction - hactic is hectic

Reply
avatar
February 3, 2009 at 9:19 PM delete

kak ayu:
(^_^)

anonymous:
owh, tak terperasan.. terima kasih betulkan.. ^_^

Reply
avatar
arina
AUTHOR
February 11, 2009 at 1:10 AM delete

wehey, ape pulak aku Miss Tag.
satu anugerah ke?
oh, aku terharu.
ekeke.

Reply
avatar
February 12, 2009 at 8:46 PM delete

arina:
someday insyallah aku kasi ko anugerah tu.. ^_^

Reply
avatar
Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

There was an error in this gadget

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *